GENERAL TRAVEL ADVISORY
美高梅游戏充值the safety, security and well-being of our guests and crew is our number one priority. as of march 13, 2020, oceania cruises has initiated a voluntary suspension of all voyages worldwide embarking from march 13 through april 11, 2020. voyages already underway on march 13, 2020 will be concluded and guests disembarked as soon as possible. this measure is being taken in an abundance of caution. we will plan to recommence and operate with embarkations beginning april 12, 2020.
COVID-19 TRAVEL AND HEALTH PROTOCOLS FOR VOYAGES EMBARKING APRIL 12, 2020 ONWARD
美高梅游戏充值we have proactively implemented a comprehensive set of preventative measures outlined below to address concerns regarding covid-19. we will continue to consult with the world health organization (who), the u.s. centers for disease control and prevention (cdc) and other global public health and industry associations and will take additional preventative actions as deemed necessary.
Policies currently in place, which are subject to change, include the following
- All embarking guests will be asked to complete and submit a Pre-Embarkation Public Health Questionnaire certifying their current health status and recent travel history. In addition, all embarking persons will be administered a non-touch fever temperature check.
Denial of boarding will occur in the following cases:
- Guests who have traveled from, visited or transited via airports in China, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Iran, or countries or regions identified by the CDC as having widespread ongoing transmission () within 30 days of their voyage embarkation, regardless of nationality. Travel companions of these guests who share the same stateroom will also be denied boarding.
- Guests who in the last 30 days have come into known direct contact with anyone who has traveled from, visited or transited via airports in China, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Iran, or countries or regions identified by the CDC as having widespread ongoing transmission (). Travel companions of these guests who share the same stateroom will also be denied boarding.
- Guests who have traveled from, visited or transited via airports in identified COVID-19 quarantine or containment zones within 30 days of their voyage embarkation, regardless of nationality. Travel companions of these guests who share the same stateroom will also be denied boarding.
- Any guest with a temperature detected at or above 100.4F / 38C.
- All persons who, within 30 days prior to embarkation, have had contact with, or helped care for, anyone suspected or diagnosed as having COVID-19, or who are currently subject to health monitoring for possible exposure to COVID-19.
- All persons who have reported on the Pre-Embarkation Public Health Questionnaire or who appear symptomatic, are feeling unwell, are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, exhibit difficulty breathing or have chronic pulmonary or respiratory conditions.
美高梅游戏充值guests who are denied boarding will be issued a refund for monies paid for their cruise- only expenditures in the form of a 100% future cruise credit.
Additional Precautionary Measures
- While on board, any persons who exhibit symptoms of any respiratory illness, flu-like symptoms, cough or a fever above 100.4F/38C will be subject to additional screening at our onboard Medical Center and may be subject to potential quarantine and disembarkation.
Travel Restrictions for Certain Passport Holders
- Certain countries have put into place additional restrictions for port entry and passenger disembarkation. These often include denying entry to certain passport holders or requiring additional medical documentation or screenings. Guests with certain passports and who are on voyages impacted by port restrictions will be notified prior to sailing.
along with the aforementioned policies we have implemented additional cleaning and disinfection protocols on board all of our ships. these protocols will be strictly enforced in addition to our already rigorous sanitization standards in place.
the above measures will remain in effect until further notice and are subject to change at any time as we evaluate the situation and continue to consult with local health authorities as well as the who and the cdc.
美高梅游戏充值in addition to the aforementioned protocols, we have cancelled or redeployed a number of sailings previously operating in areas of concern. we maintain the flexibility to alter itineraries as needed to avoid these areas and will continue to closely monitor the areas in which we operate and take appropriate action as necessary.
we apologize for the inconvenience to any guests affected by these new measures which have been put in place to ensure the safety, health and well-being of all our guests and crew.
For frequently asked questions and information regarding the Coronavirus, please visit the following websites: